Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Life in General

I am living in downtown Grand Rapids. I have a really kick ass apartment here. I will upload some pics ASAP. I live alone for the time being but I am planning on getting a roommate. I created a facebook and myspace page today. I don't really like using them. But I think it's probably a good way to keep in touch with people and meet new people. Especially since I live here on my own now and don't really know a lot of people around.

I am working for my stepmom lately which has been a pretty good deal. I don't know how much longer this will be for. Also, I am an intern at a place called the Razmus Team. http://www.razmusteam.com/ I don't know what that is gonna turn out to be but it'll only last a few more weeks until I either get hired or not.

I am also looking for work at a place called plastech which should pan out over the next few weeks. All in all I am excited about the possibilites for me in the near future. I will update more later and put up some pictures of the apartment.

Jordan

No comments: