Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Oh btw, it's a new year

I specifically did not make any new years resolutions this year. Except to continue working towards the goals I've already set for myself. One goal is to keep this blog updated this year. As I expect that by the end of the year there will be people wanting to read it.

My 2 main goals are to make money and to lose weight. In no specific order because they are both the most important goal. I want to weigh 225 lbs by April. This will be a hell of a goal to meet as I am pressing 260lbs right now. However my current situation should be conducive for making it happen. Ricky and I are going to be working out almost every day the next 5 months. As well as we are both making it a priority to eat healthy. I've came up with a diet that I like. Basically, Eat a really big breakfast(1000 + calories) eat only fruit/vegetables for lunch(besides maybe a small amount of meat in a salad) and eat a normal portioned dinner (not a big dinner, maybe 2 chicken breasts and some vegetables).

My financial goals are pretty basic. All my income is most likely gonna be from poker and I'd like to make a respectable salary this year. Starting off it's a grind being staked by Primo. The good thing about that is I'll be able to play higher stake games and bank all of my winnings without having to worry about bankroll management.

Another goal is to get a 4.0 in school this semester. Doing that will even out my sketchy first semester 1.8 into an at least acceptable gpa so that I won't have trouble transferring when I decide to. I have History, English, Accounting, Intro to Public Speaking. Accounting should be the only class where I have to work for an A but I have the same professor as last semester so that is cool. Also have the same History professor. Got C's in both of there class last semester plan on "turning over a new leaf" this semseter. I'll keep track of any comments they might make about the new me and post them in here.

My friends and I have made the decision to actively try and live better. In all areas from Diet,Exercise,Appearance,Character, Sleep,School. Whatever. Just deciding to be better people. Better dressed, Better smell, Better spoke. So the beginning of this semester is gonna be our first stepping stone as we get out into the world of people at school and have tons of daily interactions. Like one thing we are doing is wearing nice clothes to school like dress shirt/dress pants combo's. We'll take some pics I'm sure.

More Later.

Jordan

No comments: