Friday, January 16, 2009

Tough days

been a tough week and a tough 09 so far. Poker and Life. I am waiting on my financial aid refund to come so that I have money again because I am pretty broke as of now. I get it next friday though so only another week.

I think we are going to hastings tonight for the weekend. I may stay here and grind I haven't decided yet. Kinda depends if my friend Josh is going home from KC. If he doesn't I probably won't. But if he does then I definitely will also.

My results haven't been stupendous. I have been sticking to the right games and playing pretty well. I am really starting to get my confidence back along with that killer instinct I need so much. I am playing a lot more aggressive. I think the key for me is going to be finding the balance between passive and aggressive and figuring out when to mix it up. I am getting into a lot of good spots being aggressive but missing value by betting too much where I should bet thin.

Jordan

No comments: