Sunday, July 13, 2008

Mars Hill Experience

So this morning I finally decided to go to Mars Hill Church. I went to the 9am service. I really enjoyed it. I'm very glad I decided to go. For those that don't know, Mars Hill is a giant church in grandville. The pastor Rob Bell wasn't there this morning he is traveling. The guest speak spoke about the Book of Isaiah. He was an elderly gentlemen and I liked the teaching. Very laid back atmosphere. Friendly people. I will definitely be going back again.

Here is a list of things I will accomplish this week. I put this here simply as a reminder to me:

Monday: EX, Mow Lawn AM, Go to training at J & M Distribution, Decide on J & M or Razmus.
Tuesday: EX, Internship @ Razmus(hopefully), Mail back HD to Dell, Work on Letters
Wednesday: EX, Work on Letters, Go to orientation at GRCC,
Thursday: Internship, EX, Rearrange living room,
Friday: Wrap things up, Have Mailed letters by now, EX

Those are my basic outlines for the week. Hopefully I will add more to it as the week goes on. I also hope to make a chunk of money from poker this week which I will likely be playing everyday.

Jordan

No comments: