Wednesday, July 2, 2008

So much to do, So much to say

So first,
Congratulations to Jessica Price for her stunning performance on America's Got Talent Last night. She is a goddess. All of the fans dying to get in touch with her can view her myspace here.

http://www.myspace.com/jesprice

I wish her the best of luck as I know she is going to do amazing things.

Second,
I am going camping at Higgins Lake this weekend with my friend Ricky and his family. I've never been and heard that it is a pretty sweet place so I will see. Should be ok.

Third,
I've been living on my own for just over a month now. It has been really difficult to be honest. It's so completely different than anything I've ever known. I just try to keep things in perspective. I've got a funny Trip Report that I'll publish later tonight or something. It's a good one. The internship at Razmus Team is going ok. I haven't really been stand out phenomenal. So I will hope to really show a renewed effort next week to make sure I get hired.

Fourth,
Man I gotta send out my open house thank you cards.

Fifth,
Poker has been going pretty well lately.

More details to follow. Been a tough grind hoping for that big score soon. To put things over the top.

No comments: