Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday Afternoon

Last night I won the $22 Heads up matches again. First time in like 6 months I've even gone deep. I felt I played really well throughout the tournament and did best at keeping my cool. I told someone after the tournament that the first time I got excited the entire tournament was when it ended and I'd won. I think that is an important skill to have. Staying in the zone and not getting emotional during games. I am being staked so I'm not pocketing too much money from it but I'm getting enough and the win is more important than the money.

Besides that, I am kinda in a spot where I have to find a new job. Things haven't been easy but they never have been so this is just a new kind of trouble. Which is all good and I'm excited to fix it. I like how I am living now. Under a lot of pressure, uncertain of the future and how I am gonna pay bills, etc. But I know that being faced with all these issues will help me learn to deal with them and make me better in the future. I still plan to get rich. I just feel like right now I have to get some small amount of money first before I can get excessively wealthy. Not much I can do with $5 in the bank and a 1/4 tank of gas. Funny Karma story that I may type up later if I read this and remember.

No comments: