Saturday, August 30, 2008

NST

I ended up playing a bit tonight. Got stuff finished up at the house faster than I anticipated. I ended up doing ok. I played $11 4s to start did some $10 4s... Played about 5 $22 4s. Then late tonight I donked around in some 9 man sngs and broke even in them. All told solid day but was hard fought to win anything. Happy with my results. Just a mentally stressful day.

My full tilt poker goal is off. Ran super bad at anything I played there. So I will hopefully just win a couple extra hundred on Stars to make up for it. I do plan to play at full tilt in the future.

I have a few things to finish at Luke's house early tomorrow then I fly out of Colorado Springs at 3:15. Off to Dallas Ft. Worth for an hour then heading back to Grand Rapids. With the time change I will get back to Grand Rapids at 11pm.

I am excited to be going back to my own place. I have really enjoyed my time out here in Colorado but I miss home. I do expect I will return to Colorado Springs some day. But hopefully under different terms than this visit.

Totals
Daily Profit: $53

Left to Goal: $970

No comments: