Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Update

Will be a lot of posts titled update this month.

I am not going to be playing today either. I have a lot of work to get done out here before I leave Colorado Springs. So I am gonna focus on getting all that done. I will probably play some tomorrow.

My goal remains the same. $1000 net profit on Pokerstars by the end of September. I am not altering it because I started off losing. Just gonna have to turn things around.

An addendum to my goals is to get my Full Tilt account to $500 by the end of September. I have gotten lucky to create a small bankroll there of $150. So I am setting a real small should be attainable goal to reach $500 on that account. I am not counting this towards my $1k goal.

No new results.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full Tilt Roll: $150
Pokerstars Roll: $403.25

Left to Stars Goal: $1,161
Left to Full Tilt Goal: $350

No comments: