Friday, August 29, 2008

Thursday

Well,
Was a long day. Especially poker wise.

I started playing on FT and just ran horrible in everything I did for a few hours. Quit way down... Then I started on stars and did ok to start out then ran super bad for a stretch at $22 4 mans and then came out just about even on the day.

My FT roll is super low I am gonna play $10 4 mans with it though. If something happens cool if it doesn't tough luck. I decided I was gonna finish the session I was in and then quit. Which is what I did and am glad that I managed to do that. I didn't play any higher stakes than I intended to also which is good. Losing day but it's not too bad. I am not gonna play tomorrow, Doubt I'll play Saturday, and most likely won't sunday. So should have a couple days break. And hopefully will come back refreshed and ready to tackle $1000 this month.

I should of been up $86 on stars today but in my last game. I had a big allin pot vs. the guy which I won. leaving him with 80 chips... and he fucking miracle come backs winning like 12 straight allins and then 20 minutes later wins the game. 44 < 67o... sigh...

Jordan


Totals
Daily Profit Stars: $5.50
Daily Profit FT: $135.70

Full Tilt Roll: $52.75
Pokerstars Roll: $606.25

Left to Stars Goal:$1023
Left to FT goal: $447.25

No comments: