Thursday, September 18, 2008

It was a good day...

Got to class on time.

Got my refund check from school.

Paid all necessary bills.

Basically just got my finances in order.

Then played poker with tremendous results. I set a lofty goal of going from $844 to $1000. I hit $1125 within like 2.5 hours of playing then stopped. At 9:15 I decided to play the $22 hu matches and lost first round. Leaving me at $1103 on the day. Quite insane run good. I also got back in touch with my former coach Mike Wywrot, who I am friends with. He is a fierce HU player and is a regular at 400nl HU and 1000nl HU. I may get back into a coaching set up with him. I am not sure though. That should get some more info next week sometime.

Classes are going well and I had an accounting test today that I think I did very good on. I am going to start swimming in the mornings next monday at 5am. My first goal with swimming is to get comfortable in a routine of getting up and going a few days a week and get comfortable swimming. Then to actually learn some good technique and become a good swimmer. I have watched some basic how to video's and am hoping to not look like a total ass when I start monday morning. But... If I suck then that'll just make it that much easier to get better.

Left to goal: $397

No comments: