Monday, September 22, 2008

Not great game selection lately

I haven't had any luck in anything besides HU Sng. Meaning, I've dumped alot of money in rebuy tourneys and other MTTs. Hurting my profit pretty bad. I am at $844 now. So that's. 656 til goal. Pretty much where I was a few days ago. I am probably gonna take the rest of today off. It's like 3am. So my plan is to go start my new swimming hobby in about 2 hours. Then go to class and stuff today and come home. Clean up the crib. Then hit the sack at like 5 or 6. To be up tuesday morning by 4:30-5 am. On days I swim I want to be to the pool by 5. As that is when it opens and I feel getting there first gives me superiority on picking a lane or something like that. To be honest I have no idea how it all works as I've never gone. But it should be pretty humorous the first few times I go as I will probably look like an idiot.

My swimmer friend hooked me up with a basic routine workout that I am gonna do today. Then that'll adjust as I go. My main focus is to have good form and crap. If I decide I like this I will probably go out and get some speedo shorts and goggles and all that jazz. So I need to make 656 dollars this week. EZ game imo.

Jordan

Left to goal: 656

No comments: