Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Update as of

School has been taking a lot of focus. I am happy about that and about my performance. I haven't been playing a lot of poker. But when I have played I have had good results. Until today LDO.

I lost about $200 in the $10 rebuy. Which is sick. I just ran unnaturaly bad in the rebuy hour. Then got sucked out on with AQ vs. K9s in Blind vs. Blind play. So I can officially say I am done with rebuy tourneys for about another $1000. My new goal is to grind $22 4 mans til I get to $1500... Then cash out $500. Then regularly cash out anything over $1000 for the rest of the month. Pretty simple. I am $656 away from $1500 though. I tilted cashed out like $60 something today after my donking in the $10 rebuy. Left $800 on. Now have $844. Pretty much 40 buyins to 20hu. 36 to 22hu to be exact. But still deep enough. $550 will be my stop loss to move back down to $11 HU. I hope that won't happen. But if it does I will deal with it.

I just really need to focus all my energy on grinding $22 4 mans. I can make so much money at them if I will just settle down and do it. So....

Left to goal: $656

No comments: