Monday, September 1, 2008

Updating the roll

Well,
I ran super hot today. Sickness. My bro offered to help me out financially for all my help at his house in Colorado so he is gonna send me $350 to buy groceries, pay some bills etc.

So I am gonna be doing ok with money in real life. Which opens up goodness for poker.

I feel now is the time for me to take my poker playing to the next level. With good solid bankroll management. So my September goal is going to be altered as it is September first I feel it is the best day to do so. New Goal is $2000 Profit. Starting from the $500 bankroll I started with so i am in the profit some already this month. and will just look to build on that.

I am starting school Tuesday so that'll be something I have to focus a lot of time on. If I can pay my bills from poker and do that. That'd be cool. If I make the $2000 goal. I will cash out $1000 to put in the bank. Then set some new goals with my $1500... I think this is attainable it's just gonna require moving up in limits pretty quickly. I have plenty to play $22 4's with. I might still grind $11 4's for now though. Just to be safe i am not sure. I will probably play $22 4s.

Totals
--------------
Daily Profit: A Lot

Total Profit towards goal: $373.25

Left to Goal: $1626.75

No comments: