Monday, September 1, 2008

More More and More

So Luke is coming here at the beginning of October. So he's probably gonna be staying with me most of the time at my apartment. Both of us our spending a lot of time grinding right now and we decided to set a goal against each other. Total Net Profit for the month. Winner gets, My master bedroom for the month, a trophy, dinner at winners choice of restaurant.

We are both at about the same levels but he plays cash and I SNGs. So I am excited to see where everything progresses to. I played a bit more tonight and had some more success. I feel I am playing as good as I ever have and am very keen on reading hands lately.

Got some stuff to do today and then start school tomorrow. Peace

Totals
-----------------
Session: $91
Total Profit: $463.75

Left to goal: $1536.25

No comments: