Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Round 2

Just went swimming for the 2nd time. Had goggles this time. Pretty good workout. I got through about 800 yards + warm up/down. In a lot less time then the 500 took me last time. I also mastered the flip turn. By master I mean when I do it I inhale a bunch of water through my nose and it hurts real bad. Then am about to black out by the time I am up for air. But I am pretty sure I look good doing it... So...

Poker has been really stagnant the past few days. Breaking even or losing a couple dollars each day. I am going to move down to 11 4's for just a little bit. I feel it will be easier for me to move down to 11 4's for a short period of time to rebuild myself to a comfortable $22 roll than it will be to continue playing bad at the 22's and be on a short bankroll before I know it. That being said, things aren't all that bad and I still have $700 in my account so. Dropping down to $11's is really just a personal choice that I think will be +ev for a few days. Hopefully.


Jordan

No comments: